Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Pinata Surprise Fiesta



Here's a picture of Ashton and the party folk. I decided to really try to make it authentic by finding the place that most resembled Mexico and I was in luck because the undeveloped basement of our house with all the concrete and the clothes lines was probably the closest environment that resembled the Mexico that I know and love that could be found in Edmonton. Enjoy the photos and seeing as how I have done not 1 but about 5 postings I believe I am exempt from making further postings until June. Sorry to have to post them two at a time but it appears my computer can not upload more than two at a time. Anyways, this is the first posting you will see but it is deceptive because it is actually the last one that I have done from a series of five I think. Well so long till next time

No comments: