Monday, April 23, 2007

news flash: schneider family vacation!!!

Hiya - this is Mom posting from Woozen's account - I gave myself a new password and since I can't remember it Rachel has graciously given me permission to hack into hers! Ya'll have a lot to look forward to in your golden years...
I got to be in Houston last week- went to a convention there with lots of Texan women - it was cool to be in a place where fleece and grey are not on anyone's radar screen - there were tons of pink floral jackets, matching shoes, purses and lipstick and some very fun women.
So here's the news flash from Dad and I - it's actually Dad's idea but I don't think he can remember his password either so here goes.
We get to think about our next family trip and then we get to think about when we want to take it. And the way that happens is by earning points .The more we post on the blog, the more points we get.
Every time you post at least a three or four sentence blog with photos you earn four points for the vacation trust fund. Every time you post without photos you earn 2 points.
When we reach 1,000 points we've earned a trip to a tres fun vacation spot.
Let's do this!
(I'm counting the points we've earned so far and we've got 83 points already. If everyone posts three times a month with even one photo we'll earn the trip by Christmas.
For further incentives, there will be a draw at the end of each month. People who've posted ge their name in the draw each time they post. At the end of the month, we draw for the prize.
Love Gramps and Nano

No comments: