Saturday, April 5, 2008

News from Limeharp


Hello all. It's been too long since I've last posted. Thankfully, a visit from Nanna seems to revitalize blogging efforts wherever she goes. We had such a fun week with Rachel and Nanna. I don't have any photos of our week downloaded just yet but thought I'd post a pic of Jord and I in our charity shop outfits - O.J. the wise, has always known the treasures which lie beneath the scope of those who refuse to wear used clothing but we have caught the vision and are on board with our captain of thrift. It was a great evening and we had a blast doing some Scottish dancing.

3 comments:

Eileen Young said...

w-o-w!!
Who is that handsome couple all zooted up??
Just goes to show what clothes can do for one. Glad you know how to shop & where.
No one could guess from looking at the pix.
Don't get too 'high & mighty' with us who still haven't caught on where the bargains are.
Love
G & G

Coleen said...

I'm so glad you posted this photo Char. You both look fabulous. Are you also going to share the origin of Limeharp?
Love Coleen

LiNds said...

so that's pretty dang cool that you guys got some mileage out of the thrift clothes. Rach wore hers to Tolo and I had a lucky find while I was with Dad, too... so i'll have to post when i have occasion to wear my outfit.