Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GUATEMALA












so i hear you're all dying to know about how my trip is. well, at least some of you are. anyways, it was incredible. to tell you the truth, i'm having a lot of trouble adjusting to normal life again. i just loved the people and the city and the work i did and the experiences i had! i think it was the best two weeks of my life so far, i learned a lot about myself and the world. here's a few pictures that highlight the main points of my trip. me and my amigo billy, a group of us jumping on top of one of the mayan temples in tikal, my host mom delia and her grandkids, the huge garbage dump in guatemala city, me with some other chapine amigos, and a street in antigua.

3 comments:

LiNds said...

It looks like Guatemala was amazing, Rach. We're so proud of you! I was so glad I could be at the airport to meet you!

C.J. Schneider said...

“The real voyage of discovery consists not in finding new landscapes but in having new eyes.” What differences are there in your eyesight now?

2x2momma said...

Yeay! It looks like a blast!