Monday, May 14, 2007

Back at the Grindstone

Well seeing as how I haven't done anything on the blog for a while I have decided to make an entry. Not a whole lot exciting is happening right now. The reunion was extremely fun even Ashton said she enjoyed it when I thought for sure she would be overwhelmed and/or not really that excited about going.

Right now life is pretty lame I am studying for the LSAT and lucky for me there has been improvement in my test scores so I think that is good. But back to the reunion it was awesome to see the twins again and I noticed that there are a lot of little rug rats running around as compared to the last time there was any kind of event such as this one. Well I think it is now time to take a soak in the hot tub and then it will be time to get back to them books

No comments: