Friday, August 3, 2007

I heart LA too!!

So ya, maybe it's that there's so much talent here. My roomate just came home with amazing headshots she got for $10... or the aspiring rockstars who just want to make music at the Musician's Institute where I work, or that there's fashion everywhere you look. Maybe it's that there are so many people here my age - a couple of them performed at a local club last night, or all the tourists with their flowery shirts and cameras around their necks walking the sunset strip. Maybe it's the surfer dudes walking away from the beach in just bare feet, heading back home after a morning surf. Or maybe it's that I JUST MET BRAD PITT!! But, yea, I'm liking L.A too. Did I mention that? I just met BRAD!!! he's so hot! i was driving Ben, the guy I'm working with - to Brentwood. I looked over at the convertible beside us and I'm like, 'hey, that looks like Brad Pitt!' . We pulled up to the stop light and I'm like, 'it IS Brad Pitt!' He was so cute!! so i waved to him and he waved back !!!!!! I freaked out when I got home and told my roomates.

No comments: