Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pride and Prejudice


I have compLETEly fallen in love with this movie. I just bought it, which actually says a lot for me. The last movie that I purchased was at least a couple years ago- Lord of the Rings- and only because we had a big coupon from Best Buy for signing up for their credit card. Anyways, not only did I buy the movie, but I also got the soundtrack AND the sheet music for piano. I know, I was feeling pretty ambitious. I actually really liked the way that the film was told- it's basically the barebones plot because they were trying to fit the entire book adaptation (not 'loose adaptataion) into a 2hr. movie (2hrs, 3min. to be exact) and so the themes really stick out a lot. Very well done!!

1 comment:

LiNds said...

wow, meliss, i'm proud of you for making the commitment to this movie! it is a gooder! c u tomorrow