Monday, January 7, 2008

The Diva returns

So my voice is again being heard in this dusty apartment.  I decided to warm up the old vocal chords today and see what they can do.  It was great to try out some new repertoire here in my living room.  I started with a simple Handel piece, and we'll build up from there.   No sense singing the childrens songs they're having me do at Gymboree without throwing in a little operatic flair, eh?  So, yea, the technique is coming back.  Just as I was getting warmed up, our neighbor upstairs began to stir around, so I knew I had at least one in the audience. I had not noticed she was home until I started to sing.  I sure enjoy music, and hopefully she'll convert to it too!  At this point, she doesn't have a choice!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Diva - Great news that you are back on the airwaves. Few have a talent like yours, so good to share it. We're all waiting to hear about the record deal. Keep pumping out those notes.

Luv, Nano and Gramps

woozie said...

sounds like a great idea! can't wait to hear your old new repetoire.