Saturday, June 14, 2008

Karis and Gymboree

Karis is one of the cute two year old kids I teach at Gymboree. She came to my Thursday class for the first time, and fell in love. Literally. It was during parachute time.

We were lifting the parachute up and down when Jonah came under the parachute too. He's my old boss' son, the one I worked with at the PR firm. Everyone was singing, and a little distracted by the hub bub of lifting the parachute. Well... he took advantage of the opportunity and just as the parachute was lifting up from above their heads, he puckered up nice and big, leaned over, and gave Karis a huge kiss on the lips. She's already excited naturally, but this made her more excited! It was the funniest thing. Everyone laughed, and couldn't believe that we'd just witnessed Karis' first kiss! She laughed and smiled. She always runs in now and gives me an energetic greeting. She says 'hi!' and gives me a big hug around my legs. She's so cute. Her parents are also so hilarious and cheery. What a big perk for working at Gymboree!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Linds- did you ever think that one of your job descriptions would be matchmaker? Bravo to Karis and Jonah!