Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer Roommates


The drive to work has been a solitary experience for my whole career.  This summer was different.  I had the great pleasure of riding to work with Rach, the hospital serve aide, who worked at the same place I do.  With a little lively conversation, the traffic didn't seem nearly as bad.  Thanks, Rach!  I'll miss you now that you're back in school.  

It was also great to have the younger three Schneids home for the summer.  We had a lot of fun doing stuff together and reminiscing about the old days.  I hope it wasn't too much nostalgia for everyone.  

2 comments:

Coleen said...

It felt like old times to have everyone back in the ol neighborhood this summer - some for a few hours or days and others for a few months. Fun to have the next generation doing the old Belgravia things - like fighting wasps and heading down to the horse stables. Good times!

woozie said...

Thanks for the good driving and company, Dad! It was fun driving with you to work. I miss you and Mom too!