Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall!

I think fall is my favorite season.  I admit it.  I've been trying to deny this realization for a long time, but there you have it.  Fall is the best!  A few of my reasons for loving this season are:

-the indescribable nervous excitement of starting a new school year
-the pretty leaf colors
-Thanksgiving (twice for a Canerican like me!)
-General Conference
-Halloween!
-My birthday (which is technically still in the fall)
-Caramel apple cider cookies (here is the recipe :))
-making and jumping into leaf piles
-scarf season
-the nippy weather which is perfect for drinking hot chocolate

And many more!  I'm sure you can all think of excellent reasons for loving this season.  I just wanted to share the love a little bit.  Happy fall everyone!

1 comment:

Eileen Young said...

I too like autumn and I like your picture with the lovely maple leaf. I wonder if you remember picking leaves with me. We brought them home and ironed them between 2 sheets of wax paper. You were so proud of having created such a colorful visual art form!
Love your picture. You look so happy.
love you
Grannie