Monday, October 22, 2012

"I Love to See the Temple"



Someone snapped this photo of Ollie, Ben and me at the Calgary temple open house this Saturday.
We left Edmonton at 7 in the morning and when we got close to the temple we had a hard time finding it - usually you can see it for miles around, but this morning an early snowstorm had completely shrouded it in fog.  The LDS community in Calgary has been working around the clock to accommodate the thousands of visitors coming through. Even though there were hundreds when we were there they had it organized so no one had to wait outside- thankfully :) Its a magnificent building.
The boys were quite taken with the whole experience and so was I.

2 comments:

mrpuente said...

That's great. I'd love for the Puente boys to have that experience.

woozie said...

Nice photo! Looks like a great temple, I'm excited to see it.