Sunday, July 8, 2007

Summer Lovin'








So i had the funnest job the last couple months- i taught an afterschool music program to kids in elementary and junior high. it was fun to get to know them a little and prepare them for a performace. here i am after the performance with a couple of the kids. Jordy, the one on my right arm, reminded me a lot of Beej- fun, a little mischevious, and just all round charysmatic.

i also went camping recently with some friends. it was amazing to be out there in the wilderness and seeing all the stars made my day!

i was also out with some friends recently doing a little bowling! i didn't lose my 'flook' streak, and got a couple strikes! it was rad.

here i am with my new roomate Julia- she's from oregon, just graduated from BYU and is really fun- love being with her.

here's me with my friend. he's a grad student at ucla

five person pile up!

although i'll be finding another job (again) my constant, favorite job of all is being with boys!

this blog got a little out of order... ooops. well, anyway, i'll figure it out for next time, i love you all!

1 comment:

woozie said...

looks like you've been having lotsa funnnn linds! your grad student friend looks really cute, whats his name?