Friday, February 29, 2008

I hate nemuro



Hey I was just reading Lindsay's lastest post and went into the comments. I wasn't really paying attention and read the comment "see HERE" from our intruding contributer - nemuro. I clicked on the "here" and it took me to a web page that started to download something onto my computer.
I quickly shut the page down and our computer seems to be working alright but that was kind of scary considering the savage nature of some computer viruses out there. Who is nemureo - this pirate of the internet and what does he/she want with us??? It's as though this blog is our little "American family Schneider" island and we need to pull together to defend against this attack. Perhaps woozie could somehow make us a tiger trap and then we could feed the pirate to the tiger.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Pirates are cool. And they're everywhere - So I stand corrected - pirates are hot..
Schnej, you're ahead of your time.