Tuesday, July 1, 2008

God's Mountains

Hey, I didn't go ahead and post my own mountain blog while ignoring Beej's inspiring mountain blog!!! Strangely enough, when I posted yesterday, the last blog was Lindsay's! Someone will have to explain that to me!!
So - to answer Beej's question - why are the mountains so awesome?? Karyn has the coolest poem about mountains that I will post as soon as she gets back from girls' camp. In the meantime, my own thoughts about awesome mountains.... They're about as close as you can get to heaven and still have your feet on the ground. Not only that - they give you the most amazing perspective of your world - one that you didn't know existed until you grunt and groan your way to the top - the mango of victory!!
I agree with Beej - God probably enjoyed making mountains the most.

2 comments:

2x2momma said...

I posted some thoughts on Beej's blog about mountains, so here I'll just add that eating a mango at the top seems like a great way to cap off the journey.

LiNds said...

pristine mountains, the fresh air... wow... that looks rad!