Monday, July 7, 2008

Mountains and Missionaries

Beej's blog post was so inspiring, and I've been thinking about mountains and how the temples here are often built on high ground so as to represent the way they lift our thoughts and help us to be better people.

This last week has been awesome. I've had some really great experiences with the people from my ward, and with the missionaries! I loved what Elder Schneider said in his letter that he appreciates how much we Schneidz/Puentes love the church. It's true. I can't say enough good things about it. I felt so uplifted when I left church yesterday, had a fun time at break the fast, was able to teach a lesson with the sisters... this evening Family Home Evening was so wonderful, and then there's the temple, of course... it's so inspiring and gorgeous to see it all the time. I love that building and what it represents. I love the knowledge I have that God loves me and he's blessed me with a wonderful family who care for me. I love you guys!


1 comment:

Coleen said...

Great comments, Linds. I'm in LA right now and this morning I was taking the boys out for a stroller ride. We decided to walk to Lind's apartment to see if we could catch her before work. As we're walking down the street who should we see but Linds - she's running towards us with her camera in hand - actually she's running towards the temple with her camera in hand. She was out for a run and as she went by the temple she decided she wanted to get a photo of it with the morning clouds behind it and so ran back to her place to get her camera! This is someone who knows how to be inspired and inspiring. Thanks Linds.