Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spencer's Birthday Bash!!

Since it was recently my wonderful hubby's bday, we had a really fun celebration! Thought I'd share a few pics:) It was a blast because we had some good friends over and in conjunction with Spencer's birthday there was also another exciting event going on! We figured we would watch the Oscars that night. Being here in L.A and all, it was pretty cool! The pics speak for themselves a little, but:

1) It was really great to have Puentes and one of Spence's friends of 'the brethren'!
2) We had a mini oscar pool, where people guessed who they thought would win best and supporting actor and actress, and best movie. Turns out there were a couple people who tied for guessing the most correct, so we put their names in a jar. Spence's name was drawn, so he won the prize! Haha! He's great at games and draws.
3)I had a fun time making a birthday banner for my awesome man -





http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/841-kings-speech-producer-learns-why-you-dont-give-your-oscar-to-an-infant

4 comments:

Mercedes said...

happy birthday spencer!

linds i am love that you posted a few pictures that give me a glimpse into how you've decorated. i need to see more!

beej11 said...

Nice place! I'm glad that you were able to celebrate in style it looks like a lot of fun. Filling out an oscar ballot is a lot of fun I think next year we should try a family one. I hear that Dad is really good at it so it could be a good show down between Spencer and Dad.

Grampa said...

Wish we could've been there. It looks like way too much fun. As far as Oscar predictions, I just follow what the NY Times critics are saying.

2x2momma said...

So much fun! Thanks for having us ;)