Sunday, May 15, 2011

7 Acre Itch...

As Ian mentioned earlier we are in escrow right now to buy a piece of property in the mountains about four hours away from here. When I threw up some photos on my blog I actually got a lot of encouraging comments from people about buying the land. Many people talked about how meaningful it's been for them to have a family vacation property in the mountains. For some reason most of them got deleted when blogger's server went down on Thursday, but it just made me feel more excited. I don't know when we'd be able to build our cabin on there because we still need to, um, buy a real house here in LA. I guess we'll figure that out... (hopefully!)

1 comment:

LiNds said...

We're so excited for you guys! One thing at a time I guess - sounds like you're doing that - things are happening! Yay! How wonderful!!