Saturday, November 19, 2011

Movember







Alright I'm having some more fun with this. This is a picture I took yesterday. The stache is kinda starting to become irritating but ......... I persevere. This is the latest. I will probably post a couple others as well.


I've noticed that most of the more memorable dictators have had some sort of stache which is the inspiration for this photo. Coming up I hope to do an excellent Tom Selleck impersonation.


I've been lucky to raise $220 and I have a personal goal of $500. Thank you Mom and Dad, Bonnie and Bob, Grandma Schneider and Woozie for your donations. If you haven't donated yet and would like to here is the link


I hope you can even if it's only a few dollars. I'm having too much fun with this so sadly there will be more pictures to follow. I've also submitted these photos to Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro to see if they would take me on as their apprentice and then seize power once they're gone ....... I'll keep you posted on what they say.

2 comments:

Eileen Young said...

You look like someone I'd like to meet if I were 60 years younger. Check with your mom for my donation.
Grannie

woozie said...

Bahaha lookin good Beej! I like this look, definitely something to be proud of.