Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Jordan!!!


O.J:
JORD - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!Hope it's the greatest ever. I admire how you always have a plan for getting things done, and you always stay calm nomatter how much storm is swirling around you. And, you're one of the best I've seen at finding bargains, coupons, deals, etc. Cheers for the coming year.Luv, Dad

Coleen:
Happy Birthday Jordan! So hard to choose just a couple things to put on the admire list...But right now the thing I admire most is what a great job you're doing as 'Dado' The boys are so excited to see you when you get home and they're always telling me about the 'Monster' game and how you practice soccer with them in the basement. You are so kind and fun with them. And - along with Char, you're about the best bargain hunter I know! :)

Linds:
Jordan is delightfully thoughtful, kind, considerate, and fun! I love how he thinks deeply about things - it makes interesting conversation to talk with him about stuff. He is a great older brother because he is a good friend. Glücklicher Geburtstag! Love you!

Char:
I admire how you haven't filed for divorce yet.
Kidding aside, these past few months I have really appreciated the fact that you have still not lost your ability to see the humour in sometimes ridiculously frustrating situations. A laugh is never buried too far under the surface with you. You're a good one Jord.


David:
The things I like most about Jordan are that he always gives good advice and that he shows that he cares about you by putting a lot of thought into his advice. I also like that he does not pretend to know more about a subject even though he knows alot of things about many subjects.


John:
Snej is the best big brother in the world! From him letting me be his shadow until he left for college to him registering me for my classes after my mission Snej is always there to support in a non-intrusive manner.


Rachel:
Jordan is always really thoughtful about things. I really enjoy talking to him because he gives really good insights about a lot of different subjects. I think it's awesome that he is so well-traveled and knows a lot of different languages, and that he can play many musical instruments. He's a very talented guy! Love, Rach


Spencer:
I really like how Jordan keeps a level head and doesn't let his emotions overcome him even in stressful situations.

5 comments:

Coleen said...

Happy 33rd Jord! Matching birthday numbers mean an auspicious year :)

mrpuente said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! I'm sorry I didn't submit a comment in time. I have to say you've been a great brother-in-law. You have such an easy going manner, but you are also able to express your opinion on things that make people listen. I hope its a great day!

LiNds said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Love you!!!

Eileen Young said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan -
I am so proud of you & all the things you have accomplished in your life. I remember when I made you, Spencer, Aaron matching shirts & shorts. You asked me if I could make an outfit for your brother (John) I pieced the material that was left over & stayed up half the night sewing John's outfit. When you came downstairs in the morning and saw the creation you were just ecstatic. I took a picture of the four of you - it is so cute. I will include it in my Personal History which I am putting together. You are still so thoughtful- with your own sons. Your daughter will be so lucky to have a such a good dad.
And Charla is lucky to have such a good husband.
Love
Grannie

woozie said...

Happy birthday Jordan!!! Hope it was a great one!
Love, Rach