Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spencer, 2; Common Cold, 1

So right after our latest celebrity encounter with Mr. Drew Carey, I felt something coming on. Turned out it was a cold. Pretty nasty one, too; it's a week later and I'm still feeling the effects of it. There may be only 6 more weeks of winter according to Phil, but that's still plenty of time to get sick. Hopefully I haven't gotten Lindsay sick as well!

But we all know the best way to fight a cold, right?



Yep, goold old chicken noodle soup! Lindsay has a pretty good recipe for it and between that and Campbell's, I've had plenty this past week. I'm not sure where she got that recipe, but if you don't have it already, you should ask her for it!

1 comment:

LiNds said...

I got it from Meliss who got it from Mom who got it from Carolyn Snethen... (i think.) it's a goody :) I'm glad you're on the mend, Spence!