Sunday, April 14, 2013

Birthday

Thanks!!

Thanks to everyone for the very thoughtful, interesting and illuminating songs.  It's nice to think that you guys think I lead a much more fun, mysterious and adventurous life then I actually do.  Good memories and interesting choices.  Lots of these songs and videos, with the exception of one or two, I'm very familiar with especially Indiana Jones and Seinfeld some of them are very shocking surprises.  All were delightful.

The birthday was good. I certainly miss the old days when I got to celebrate with all the siblings and order breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Christa and Mikyla both made my birthday awesome though.  Christa gave me some very thoughtful gifts and Mikyla had a little celebration for her murder mystery party since our birthdays are pretty close together.  It was a great time.  Thanks once again for the songs and the love.

Beej

1 comment:

LiNds said...

Love ya Beej! Glad Christa and Mikyla gave you some great gifts and a fun party!