Friday, February 13, 2009

Random life events

So here are some totally random photos from our camera. Inspired by Melissa's recent post on the Puente blog I feel motivated to be more....preserving. I don't know if that's the right word but anyways that's Jord and Oliver on Jordan's 30th birthday.
This is the Aberdeen Music Hall where I took Oliver for a children's show. The beginning was so exciting for Oliver and then as the show progressed the floor and chairs infront became more exciting to him. I'm glad we went. The below pic is Oliver seated for the show (it's the only one I have.)

Oliver likes the idea of puzzles. He likes puzzle pieces and he likes putting all of the pieces back into the box. (we have different ones that are age appropriate but this one has cars on it.)
This was our blue Christmas without you. It wasn't really so blue I just wrote that because of an Elvis song that popped into my head probably inspired by the blue hue of this photo.

4 comments:

2x2momma said...

that puppet show looks like so much fun! Caleb and Julian loved seeing the photos of Oliver, they were totally fascinated with them and stared and stared. We will have to try to do another cousin skype session soon!

LiNds said...

I LOVE the way you decorated your place for Christmas! That's awesome. We are redecorating here at my new apartment because the girl who I replaced had most of the decor material. It's exciting. Trust you to think of something like having the guitar on the wall! I love it! Little Oliver is so cute. He's grown! But Snej hasn't changed- he looks the same!

Coleen said...

These are all so great Char! Grandpa and I are looking forward to seeing all of you in real life soon!

woozie said...

these are SUCH cute pictures!!!