Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sne-jo

Well Snej the fateful day has arrived and I haven't any pictures to post. I don't think I have anything that is really great on my computer but I will scour through it tomorrow to see if I can show my appreciation through some sort of visual image.

I hope that you have a fantastic birthday and celebrate it in fantastic fashion. This day has made me think of one of the more recent memories that I have which I hold dear and that is when we were together in Edmonton for Christmas of 2006 and we were both itchin to play some shinny. Woozie and Goo came with us for a little while but soon retired but you and I stuck together to teach the neighbourhood kids a thing or two until well into the late evening. I think we finally left the rink around 12:30 or 1:00 and we were playing adolescents (you know to help boost the self-esteem). I enjoyed the times that we have to be together especially now since they happen so rarely. Being able to play shinny was great I wish you all the best on your very special day and hopefully we will talk to you sometime soon.

No comments: