Monday, February 2, 2009

Sickness in the morning, and in the afternoon, sickness in the evening underneath the moon.

Well, this picture pretty much sums up my state of being for the past two months. I hate the first trimester of pregnancy more than anything else I can think of. I am so happy to be able to report that my sickness is lightening up and I now only feel really sick in the evenings. This morning I woke up feeling really happy and I was so fun with Oliver as we got ready to go to playgroup. We both had a great time at playgroup and thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon nap. Funny how the harshness of life allows the good times in life to be wonderfully augmented. Simple pleasures seem so, larger than life, amazing in my life right now.

1 comment:

2x2momma said...

I hate the 1st trimester too Char! So glad you're leaving it behind!!!