Monday, December 28, 2009

Home for the Holidays


It's my first college break! I must say it's been very fun and relaxing. After a strenuous first semester at BYU, it's been so nice to have nothing to do. I had a great time at pike place with friends. There's definitely a lot of things I've missed about Seattle! It's a weird feeling now, because I can't completely call it my home since I don't currently live here. But of course Seattle will always be home at heart. And Edmonton too. I guess I've always had more than one home so I should be used to the feeling :)

3 comments:

Grampa said...

Glad to have you home, Wooz. You're lucky to have two homes, with love on both sides of the border.

Luv,
Gramps

reddy said...

I'm with your dad. Although I don't think it would hurt you to visit this supposed other home more often. Or you know, three hours closer to the border.

LiNds said...

it's so fun to see ya here too!!!