This year Lindsay hits a big milestone in age as she will be turning 30. Lindsay is a great big sister. She is always cheerful and supportive. She is also willing to help out with tasks whether they be big or small. She is also willing to help until the task is done which is another great thing. I’ve always been amazed by Lindsay’s creativity and her ability to make cool things. I am lucky to have a supportive and kind sister. It’s great having Lindsay as a birthday buddy and I hope she has a great birthday and a great upcoming year!
1. How old are you turning this year? 30!
2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate. It should be it's own food group.
3. What is your most frequently purchased grocery item? Lettuce. Roommates of the past used to joke that I was like a rabbit. The trend continues. Spencer like salad too.
4. What is your bedtime routine like? I brush my teeth, wash my face, say prayers with Spence and give him a kiss. Alternately, I wash my face then brush my teeth then give Spence a kiss then say prayers.
5. What are three things you absolutely have to do every day? Get out of bed, move around, read scriptures.
6. What do you listen to most (artist, radio station/program, podcast)? 80's music channel on our sweet TV.
7. What’s one skill you wish you had? I would love to be better at sewing clothes
8. What skill are you most proud of? I can make something from 'nothing.' Using materials we already have, I can make cards, decorate, bake, and create art.
9. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Italy
10. What is your favorite place you’ve been? Slovenia
11. What are three of your favorite books? The Help, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Anne of Green Gables
12. If you had to buy any magazine what would it be? Vogue to get hair style ideas
13. What is one thing that gets on your nerves? When people burp and dont say excuse me. I work with kids.
14. What is your favorite sport to watch or play? Hockey- to watch or play. Soccer to watch (I can cuddle with Spence while he watches,) and it's also fun to play!
15. What do you love to do when you have nothing to do? Do a little home decorating project/ tweaking, read from my Slovenian Book of Mormon, write a letter
16. What are three things you wish you had? A classroom of my own (during the school year not just summer school) an infinite supply of chocolate, more time to DisSPENCE with Spence
17. What is your favorite treat? brownie a la mode
18. What are a few things you hope to accomplish or learn this year? Continue developing my relationship with Spencer
19. What are your favorite things to watch (tv show/movie)? Office, Simpsons, Parks and Rec
20. What are your three most visited websites (besides facebook/email)? Blogs, Youtube, news sites (yahoo, msn, new york times)