Monday, August 8, 2011

Plugging in!


I've been wanting to get one for a while now, so a few days ago, I finally just went ahead and ordered.... an electric violin! This picture is actually the exact one I got. It's black and has a weird cutout on the side and it's awesome! It was a very reasonable price (maybe too reasonable) so I was a little worried about how well it would actually work, but it works great. I plugged it into my friend's extra amp and we had a grand old time jamming together, him on the electric guitar and me on the electric violin. We hope to start a band of some sort which would be great fun!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Wow!! This is such a long way from your first violin - which was cardboard and less than a foot long. Looking forward to your first CD :)

LiNds said...

I remember that first violin. I was your 'practice time tutor' one week when Mom was away and you were very good at doing everything you were supposed to do even at 5 ('focus, 'move the bow in time with the music,' 'rest position' playing position...') it was impressive. You have come a loong way tho.