Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy belated birthday!

Mom, I can't thank you enough for all the time and hard work you put into the wedding.  It really was the perfect day and it was because of you that everything turned out so awesomely!  I think everyone had a really good time, I know Andrew and I certainly did!  Love you sooo much.  Congratulations on being 60!  No one would even guess that you are that age by looking at you and all the things you still do!  xoxo Love Rach
PS. There are so many songs I could choose!  But I know you love this song and I do too!  It reminds me of you playing it on the piano when I hear it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

2 comments:

Coleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coleen said...

And whenever I hear this song - which is a lot - I think of you playing it on the violin. It was playing on the car radio when Ian and Melissa picked me and the boys up at the airport last night. Made me all nostalgic :)