Saturday, August 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Lindsay and David!

I'm hoping the better late than never adage applies here.

Lindsay, Something I really appreciate about you is the reverence and importance you place on motherhood.  I love that having children has been something you've desired for a long time and I love how wonderful you are with little Jamison.  Whenever I hear this song I think of holy mothers and I know you're included in that group.





Happy Birthday David!!

This is embarrassingly late - sorry David.  I've actually been thinking of you lately and decided to check out your interests on facebook.  I'm impressed.  Your tastes are quite diverse and anyone who loves Arrested Development as much as I do is a kindred spirit indeed.  Arrested Development is like music to my ears so I've chosen this for your birthday "song".





Love to you both!!!
Charla

No comments: