Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Momma!!

I also must apologize for being 2 weeks late with this.  The song I chose is Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing by Sufjan Stevens.  Going to Seattle or getting together for Christmas and Thanksgiving means listening to lots of Sufjan and I have grown very fond of his music.  Come thou fount is also one of my all time favourite church songs so it really is a match made in heaven for you and for me.

One of the things I have admired most about you is your dedication to the gospel and how that example has influenced all of us kids to strengthen our own testimonies.  I know that the fact I have made many right decisions and found peace and strength from testimony and membership in the Church is a large result of you.  I hope the birthday was great and it was sure fun to be a part of the wedding.  Let the golden years begin!

Beej

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1bSlS6OWTs

No comments: