Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Engagement! Part 1


Spencer is amazing and planned the most spectacular proposal. His cover was that we were meeting a friend we'd been trying to see! We got together at a restaurant and after having our meal Spence got up and said he was going to use the restroom. Well the waiter comes a minute or so later and said, 'the bill has been paid, and this is for you!' He then handed me this gorgeously sealed envelope that immediately sent me into a state of elation because why else would a WAITER bring an envelope from my BOYFRIEND unless it was significant... well it was... I have told everyone the story of the scavenger hunt around LA that ensued, but here's a pic that captures my excitement as the journey begins...

4 comments:

2x2momma said...

Congratulations Lindsay!! We are so thrilled for you!

Bonnie White said...

Please one more trip to NYC with M and your mom and me before you marry, settle down, raise a family, grow old and me deaf.

Coleen said...

Coleen said...
Do they give awards for proposals? 'Cause this one deserves some kind of prize... I'm so so so happy for you!!

Grampa said...

This is one story you need to tell your children. Congratulations to both of you!