Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Start of Fall Semester

So the fall semester has started for me now and I didn't get my second post in for august. Anyway, I have now started the accounting program here at byu and things have already been really intense. I don't know how my life will be more than eating, sleeping, and studying accounting for the next few months, but so it is. I thought I'd try to get a post off before my classes start this afternoon. I will be working alot with 4 other people, because we have been assigned to work together for all group projects this semester. All of them are guys. In fact they told us that 79% of the accounting program students are male. There are 275 students in the program. Although the program is crazy insane and consumes pretty much all my time, there has been one notable benefit in that the program has provided us with free lunch on two occasions in less than a week, and the lunches were really good. So hopefully we can get more free food.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Just the fact that you threw out three statistics in one post shows how much you're already into the accounting thing. You've always been a numbers man - have fun!