Thursday, September 16, 2010

A day off



So wednesday the program gave us the day off. It came after we just turned in a huge project. Wednesday did have a bit of a weekend feel to it. I was able to do my laundry, and not have to worry about assignments due for the day. I even got to watch the second half of a soccer game. I was also able to do the unthinkable, get a little bit ahead in my studies. Unfortunately the weekend will consist of lots of studying again. But now the stress level has gone down a bit so that is always nice. The accounting program continues to deliver a few benefits, today I received another free lunch from them. So things are still good in that regard.

2 comments:

Eileen Young said...

You didn't mention of going out on a date! That alleviates stress - or does it??
Grannie

LiNds said...

Free lunch is the BEST!