Sunday, January 29, 2012

chocolate cake




So Spencer mentioned to me on Friday that it was national chocolate cake day. Whee! A few minutes earlier I had been toying with the idea of making one. Sometimes on the weekends I get in a baking mood. I was still undecided when he looked up from his computer and then I KNEW I MUST! I mean, when it's a national day... So I did. It was delicious! The key for me when I cook or bake now is to be sure to put on the delightful apron Mom made me for Christmas. It makes everything turn out just deliciously!!

3 comments:

woozie said...

MMM chocolate cake... haha can't say that I'm not craving one!

Coleen said...

I'm totally coming to visit when you have that apron on :)

Bonnie White said...

Coleen I want you to bring that apron pattern to Phoenix. So cute. And Lindsay the cake looks delicious. So glad you love those national holidays.