Thursday, November 29, 2012

Deliberate Motherhood

There's a little book that I contributed to that has been published and I just thought I'd share it with all of you.  It's called Deliberate Motherhood and has been written by mothers from all over the US and of course at least one contributor from Canada.  It's a lovely little read - here's a link to a review featured in Deseret News.  It was nice to be included in this project although lately I feel like the only motherhood book I could contribute to would be called something like "Bare Minimum Motherhood" hopefully I will get back to being deliberate soon enough.  The book is good encouragement for me anyway as is the quote below:

“I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately, I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, To put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die discover that I had not lived.”

-Henry David Thoreau
 

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Char!!! I love how the book looks. I checked it out on Amazon - Should be a great read - especially with your name in it! Congratulations!!

woozie said...

That's so cool Char, I didn't know you had published work in a book! Awesome.