Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm a big wig, for now!


So the studio is relocating most of its legal staff over the next couple of months. My current space (which I've been in since I started a couple of years back) was in the Fred Astaire building. Small office, but nice and I've really enjoyed being on the lot. Well, the production staff on Spiderman 4 also likes our space, so I've been relocated. Problem is that they don't have a permanent space for me yet, which is kind of a pain, but has a silver lining. I got a massive office for the next month or two, which makes me feel like a real power player! I'm only able to attach a pic from my computer camera, but it gives you a little idea. Anyway, I'm not getting used to it, but for now I'm very special!

2 comments:

2x2momma said...

The boys and I are so excited to come and visit you in your huge new space next week!

Coleen said...

Wow you ARE a real power player now Ian. Just remember that with great power comes great responsibility...