Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ben on the not so Big Screen


Even though this was posted under Snej it was me, Char, who posted this. I clarify who should take credit for this little clip because it took huge effort to find camera, find charger, find converter, charge camera battery, find cord to upload to computer and then wait for it upload onto blogger which by the way TOOK SOOO LONG TO UPLOAD. So I'm proudly taking my bows, thank you, thank you....

(And yes it would be much easier if I had all of our camera stuff just organised - but it's not and that's just how life is with me sometimes.)

5 comments:

Coleen said...

Ben! We are soo proud of you for being so cute and having such an awesome smile and an awesome, organized Mom :)

LiNds said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

beej11 said...

wow he's so cute and very expressive with his face he seemed to be saying a lot of things by burrowing his eyebrows and making his eyes bigger and smaller AND by ever so slightly shifting his head from side to side

woozie said...

cutie pie!!! and yes i agree, he does have excellent facial expressions

2x2momma said...

He's so cute. He reminds me of Jordan when he was a little, although I definitely see the Char in there too.