Monday, November 30, 2009

What I am grateful for

I am grateful for the great place I live in here at Provo, Utah...apartment C309 of the Elms apartments. I like it here alot more than in Helaman Halls where I lived my first year. I am also grateful for all of my roommates. They have been great! I am also grateful for the thanksgiving break I had. It was great being in LA and on Catalina Island. I had a great time getting to see the little boys and I could finally see the Puentes' place. I am grateful that Rachel and I could eat at In-N-Out Burger in LA and in Orem. The In-N-Out is better in LA, but it is still pretty good here in Utah. Anyhow, those are some of the things that I am grateful for.


4 comments:

Coleen said...

I love your list Rico. Now I want to know why the In N Out fires are so much better than in LA.

Coleen said...

Fries, not fires :)

Grampa said...

It's probably the fires that give the fries their flavor.

LiNds said...

yea, kudos to roommates. you're lucky you have good ones too. that's awesome you recognize that!