Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tacky Party


Last night I went to a tacky birthday party for my friend Tessa. I had never been to one before! The only rule was to dress in the tackiest clothes you could find. I don't have any pictures of us yet, but I will try to put one in my next post because they're not on my camera. But needless to say, we all looked pretty awesome! There was a Heritage Halls dance that Sydney and I stopped at after the party (still dressed in our tacky threads) and we definitely got a few compliments on our outfits. I really think everyone should just dress tacky once in a while, it's very liberating wearing an outfit that you know is so ugly that people do double takes as you walk by... and not caring about it at all! :)

2 comments:

LiNds said...

I LOVE tacky parties! One of my fave tacky parties in undergrad was a 'value village' party surprisingly, one of my guy friends and I ended up wearing pretty much the same outfit!! what are the odds? :) Good times, good times. I'm glad you and Syd had fun :) L

2x2momma said...

Sounds like so much fun!!