Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Meteors STRIKE!!


Wow. I haven't seen anything like it. Lying on a hillside with a few friends looking up to the sky last night was a rewarding event. We saw a dozen or more incredible meteor shows. One of the first we caught was probably the brightest I have ever seen! (and I have seen many in my day at echo, with a mirror image on the water!) It streaked across the sky in such a fireball blaze that I could hardly believe what I saw! The works of nature surprised me. I have a renewed sense of awe for my Father in Heaven. Upon further pondering today, I have a stronger desire to do as He directs!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

That sounds spectacular! You're lucky - I've never seen a meteor shower..

woozie said...

i tried to watch the meteor shower too! i definitely missed that really bright one though, i'm glad you caught it!