Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How do you take your Bananas?




I know that this is very dorky, but I love the way that Christian eats his bananas. It cracks me up every time because he's so serious about it. He opens his mouth really wide so he can cram as much in as possible, and he shoves it with an open palm for maximum leverage. He chews with a massively full mouth, and he's always got some sticking on his lip. He likes to stop and look at it a lot too, just to see if anything changed with it since he last looked at it. And whenever he catches me looking at him he gives me a "Wad you lookin at lady?" before giving me a huge smile.



4 comments:

Eileen Young said...

How absolutely adorable to watch Christan eating the banana! I'm glad he recognizes bananas are chuck full of the necessary nutrients.
Thanx for recording the procedure.
Grannie

Katey said...

CUTE! Kids are great at making the most mundane memorable aren't they?

Coleen said...

Cutest Christian - Thanks so much for showing us the proper way to eat a banana. And I'm delighted to share the name of your favorite fruit :)
xo Nana

LiNds said...

This is adorable. I love the last shot where it looks like he's trying to sneak a huge mouthful.