Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Other Family





I just want to take a minute to talk about my other family here at BYU. My FHE family! Being at college can be lonely at times. You're a lot more independent and have your own schedule and time to do things. That's why you need friends and people to help you along your way and make it more fun and enjoyable! Anyways, the group of people who have really helped with that, especially recently, is my FHE family. We've had a lot of fun activities and times together! Ice skating, a bake-off competition, going to Temple Square at Christmastime, going to the Bean Science Museum, etc. Most recently (last night), we decorated Easter eggs. Pretty typical activity for this time of year. However, it took a bit of a turn when we decided to go outside and throw them at each other. This was all in good fun, since hard boiled eggs aren't TOO messy and disgusting, until my FHE brother Forrest decided to run up to his apartment to get a RAW EGG and throw it at me. It got all over my sweatshirt and in my hair, and needless to say it was not a particularly pleasant experience! I tried to get back at him but sadly nothing could top what he did.
Anyways, we do have a lot of fun together! Here's a few photos of our recent activities.

2 comments:

reddy said...

What a charming family Wooz. I am especially jealous that you have a brother who wants to stab you in the head. I have always wanted one of those.

Coleen said...

I used to wash my hair with egg shampoo. This of course was in the 70s.