Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to Ian



Hope you have a great day Ian.  A bunch of us got together to wish you the best!



Ian often does kind things for his family even when it's not convenient or easy for him.  Whether it's giving me all afternoon for a nap even when he is super tired or reading Orince Caspianto to the kids at night when he is ready to crash after a long day.  He's my knight in shining armor.  
Love you so much honey, 
Meliss


Ian is brilliant and creative.  He works in an industry that makes it difficult to be a Latter Day Saint, but still manages 
to excel and stay in tune with the Spirit.  I admire how he spends quality time with his family, and maintains a great balance in other areas of his life.  Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for the coming year!!

Gramps

Ian, I love watching you with your family.  its just so obvious that they're the number one priority for you, even though you've also managed to excel in your career.
I admire how your'e willing to try anything from deep frying a turkey to running a marathon. And you can tell such a good story.  I still laugh about the time you were asked by a random friend to be what was it? - number 8 groomsman?  So funny:)
Happy Birthday!
Nana

Happy Birthday Ian! Hope everything is going well with your new job and your guys new house. You would have to be nominated for the LA super dad of the year award I'm sure if they gave out such awards.
All the best. 
Jordan 


Ian, I just finished reading some old posts from Melissa's Amazing Childhood blog.  Two of the posts I read were the one about her making that Martha Stuart birthday cake and the one about your trip to New York that almost didn't happen.  If I was in charge of an award ceremony you would be up for best supporting husband.  I find you remarkably tender hearted, funny and multi-talented.

Have a great birthday!

Char  


I love how you are willing to try new things and make them work.  Whether it's renovating a house or taking the kids to see Noah's Ark at the Skirball Jewish Cultural Center, you make room in your life to be adventurous and be successful in your endeavors.  It's very inspiring!  Thanks also for your encouragement as I have been teaching job finding these last few months.  You are a great example of hard work and innovation and it's really great to have you in our family.  Love you!  Happy Birthday!!
Linds


Ian is extermely dedicated in taking care of business.  Whether it's jetting off to the far reaches of the world in search of the perfect movie for work or jetting from the living room to the kitchen to help take care of the family, Ian can be counted on to help out.

Spencer



I appreciate how Ian appears to know how to deal with just about any situation. I am thankful for the extra effort he took to set up my internship with Sony 2 summers ago despite the obstacles. I also love how he does not skirt away from voicing thoughtful insights on what's on his mind. All of these things make him very fun to be around. Happy birthday Ian!

Beej


What I like about Ian is that he provides good insights on lots of subjects. He is smart without being intense or acting like a know-it-all. I also like that he worked really hard to get to the career that he has today. He has a good balance of being optimistic and pragmatic, which is really admirable.
Rico

 Ian is fun to hang out with because he is always so knowledgeable about pop culture. I think it's great that he's such a hard worker and so devoted to his family as well. Happy birthday Ian, hope it's a great one!
Rach

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Have a great day Ian :)

mrpuente said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Definitely a great birthday present.