Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ruby



I did it.  Nature helped.  Maybe God intervened.  April 2 I had some unexpected bleeding which led to an early - a wonderfully, mercifully, soul savingly early c-section. 

FINALLY after 8 1/2 long, horrible, never to be repeated months of pregnancy I have reached nirvana.
I feel as though I have woken up from a nightmare.

Woken up to a world that seems so generous, beautiful and full of joy.  I am so happy with my little girl - Ruby Kate Schneider.  We all love her.  I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to have children and I wish I could freeze my life right now and have my little ones stay this little and wonderful forever.

Life is once again in session.

3 comments:

Coleen said...

Char! You've woken up from the nightmare to an absolute dream baby She's sooo precious. An absolute jewel. We love her. And - welcome back :)

LiNds said...

loved the song! love the cute cute pic of Ruby! So glad you're back :)

Grampa said...

Nice work, Char. You did it!!