Sunday, June 24, 2012

Farewells!

In the period of a month, I had the privilege of attending three mission farewells!  It was quite the flood.  The first was Josh White's at the beginning of May, next was Peter Redd's the following Sunday, and the last one was Sydney Young's at the beginning of June.  Needless to say, I was struck multiple times with the importance of missionary work as I listened to the three very distinct farewell talks.  I am excited for these awesome future missionaries, and I really look forward to hearing about the exciting work they will be involved in!  Good luck Elder White, Elder Redd and Sister Young! :)

1 comment:

LiNds said...

Yes, and Spence and I have also been reminded of the importance of missionary work as we watched the first 3 episodes of 'Real Mormon Missionary' that Meliss has been working on. These episodes are SO good and we're so impressed by the spirit of the missionaries. I cant wait til these are broadcast! Good luck to our own REAL MORMON MISSIONARIES in France, Colorado and Germany!