Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!





Melissa,


You consistently amaze me with the energy and enthusiasm you bring to life.  Even 2 sets of twins has done little to slow you down.  Thank you for your passion and drive.  It has made such a huge impact in my life.  I wouldn't be half the man I am without you.  I adore you as do your friends and family.  So glad we all get this opportunity to wish you a great day.  May this be the best birthday ever!  Here's to a slightly mellower but no less enjoyable year!  I love you.


Ian


Melissa,
You have been blessed with many gifts - both physical and spiritual.  You are one of the most creative and artistic individuals I know.  Your missionary project is amazing.  I pray that it may be the means of touching many hearts and changing many opinions about the church.  I hope this birthday and the coming year are the happiest of your life for you and your family.


Love, Dad


Melissa!
Have a wonderful birthday. 
Even though you're juggling about 4 full-time jobs (you are seriously the most skilled multi-tasker I've ever hung out with)  I love how your'e always thinking of ways to help other people out. I've been to your place when you're cooking dinner for someone or taking their kids for a couple nights so they can have a vacation, or you're planning a service project for the ward.  You are such a sweet and loving wife and Mom and the best film editor ever.  
Love you, 
Mom  


Happy birthday Melissa! You have always been a great example and an inspiration to us older siblings over the years. Hope you have a great day and will look forward to spending some time with you and the boys in July.


Jordan


Melissa, I love your sense of adventure and appreciate how you've infused your mothering with it as well.  I admire how you are able set and reach really fantastic goals.  You're a great writer, a great photographer, a great editor and a great mom.  I hope the year ahead is full of adventure for you and your family. 


Charla


Melissa is always so willing to help out.  Whether it's with her children, her husband, her family, her work or just herself, she pushes hard and does what is necessary to help out others.


Spencer


Even upon leaving my home to come over, it's like being home when I see you! It's been so great to have stayed close with you all these years through thick and thin. You are such a supportive, loving, helpful, insightful sister who inspires me because you are always working hard, doing your best, and trying to improve yourself.  I'm so glad you're my sister!! Love you! Happy Birthday!


Lindsay!


I love the way Melissa is incredibly talented and exceptionally creative.  Her abilities have given her the opportunity to do amazing things not least of which include her film projects.  I love how, despite her busy schedule, she is always mindful of others and able to engage everyone around her in active and meaningful conversation no matter when, where or who she is with.  She is a great mother, wife, sister and friend.
Beej  


I am always amazed at how great Melissa is at accomplishing a lot of different tasks.  I admire her drive and work ethic.  She also gives great advice, which I really appreciate whenever I chat with her.  Love you Meliss, and have a great birthday!  You deserve it!


Rachel


3 comments:

Rico said...

Happy birthday Melissa! I really admire you for your ability to provide practical insights and advice. I like and admire your ability to not back away from saying things that are pretty frank, but being able to say them in a positive and uplifting way. I also like how you are able to connect with people beyond a superficial level quite easily and quickly. Hope you enjoy your day!

mrpuente said...

You guys are so sweet to turn the crazy, wacky things about my personality into positive attributes and strengths (ie. my workaholism for starters... ;). I'm so lucky to have such a patient, caring family and I look forward to spending more time with all of you this year! Lots of love- M

mrpuente said...

ps. that is not my favorite photo...