Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mom's visit!

We had such a fun time with Mom when she came to visit a week ago! I spent a fair bit of time with her and the boys since I had the week off from work.
Some of the highlights with the Puente boys included a trip to the Science Museum, where they had a hay day in the kids area and where we saw this neat solar powered house out on the lawn of the Science Museum.

Also, Spence and I were spoiled and got her all to ourselves one evening!! Here we are at various stages of burger enjoyment.


me- SOOO excited

Spence- ordered a 'pretzel bun' for his burger. he's smart to order somethign so yummy even for a bun. How did he know? 'It sounded good-' he says.

Mom, about to take a delectable bite!
So yea, it was lovely to get out and dine together. You can always find an excuse for that. This time, I guess it was because we've been such good Bloggers! These were 'build your own burgers' from a Hole in the Wall (that was literally the name of the place) on Bentley/ East of Sepulveda, and Santa MOnica- it was really great to have a chance to visit together and also enjoy delicious food.
Thanks for a fun visit, Mom! It was great to see you!! Luv you!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

It's always so fun to be in LA.
The people I hang out with there are the best.

woozie said...

That place looks yummy! I'll have to try it next time I'm in LA :)