Sunday, June 17, 2012

Singing

As many of you may know, Lindsay has a pretty good singing voice.  Our stake did a singing performance recently where she performed a duet with another singer from our ward.  They sang "The Flower Duet" from Lakme.  Even if you don't recognize it by name, you've most likely heard at least the music of this song.  Unfortunately for me, I was traveling up to San Francisco for a conference at the time of the concert and missed it. 

Fortunately for me, Lindsay was asked to sing it again at a high priest's dinner the following Saturday.  Fortunately for you, I recorded the performance:

5 comments:

Eileen Young said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for the recording, Spence. Made the day special for me.
Grannie

2x2momma said...

Lindsay you are so talented!

C.J. Schneider said...

Lindsay this is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Grampa said...

Thanks, Linds and Spence. Another Father's Day present

LiNds said...

Thanks guys!