Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Benjamin

The other day I saw Benjamin picking his nose.  This is  not like sighting an endangered species, Ben picks his nose everyday.  However, that day, I decided to go beyond my usual "Ben don't pick your nose" line and have a little chat with both the boys about picking their noses.  I explained "guys, you can't pick your nose because if other little kids see you they will tease you, like they might make fun of you and say 'eewww you're groooosssss'."
Ben laughed at this and seemed to think it was a pretty clever taunt because he said enthusiastically "ha ha, I'm going to say that too:  EEEWWWW YOU'RE GROOOSSSSSS."  He kept saying it as though practising for a hoped opportunity to make fun of some other kid.


I try my best, that's all I can say.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Keep up the good work Char!
I love Ben's little world...